How to Inactivate a Course
- Go to the Course Management site.
- In the search box, type the course that you want to inactivate (see how to search for a course on page 9).
- Select the course that you wish to inactivate from the search results, the course information will appear below the search results box.
- Click the red Inactivate Course button . The course inactivation form will appear in a separate window.
- You will need to select the last term in which the course could be offered (not necessarily the same term in which the course will be scheduled). For example, if you want to inactivate a course for fall, the end term will be the preceding summer.
- Complete the form and then click Start Workflow button to submit the proposal for approval or the Cancel button to cancel the request.