How do I declare a major or minor in psychology?

Declaring a major or minor in psychology is easy!  Students make these changes by logging into their Flashline account and visiting their “Student Tools & Courses” tab.  Click on “Change Undergraduate Program” from the GPS, Roadmaps & Advising box and follow instructions.  Click here for screen shot instructions on how to change your major or minor to psychology.