The following are allowances, required elements and recommendations for any site approved to be positioned as a microsite - which would be developed by Kent State and/or third-party vendors as of June 2017. Approval of all microsites is required, in order to verify that the baseline requirements are met.
- No primary navigation
- No utilities bar
- No global kent.edu footer links
- Kent logo - linked to the www.kent.edu homepage
- At least one action item (also referenced as: call to action)
- Contact information (location, street address, phone and email)
- The Guide to Web Standards should be referenced for appropriate colors and fonts.
It is recommended that all sites live within www.kent.edu for an optimal user experience.
CSS file requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.