Adding Text to Large Feature Im
ADDING TEXT TO LARGE FEATURE IMAGE (HERO IMAGE)
UPDATE THE IMAGE
- Please note, the image size should be1500x600px and less than 3MB. If the current image is only 400px high it will be stretched to fit the new slideshow area.
- Resize the image if necessary.
- Select the edit button to edit the page.
- Select the edit button to edit the media image or update the image with the correctly sized image.
- Add a title and subtitle (optional) to the image.
- Save the image.
- Save the page.
CHANGE THE IMAGE BLOCK AND PANE
- Select the Customize this page button.
- Select the Region style (paintbrush icon) in the Feature Row block.
- Change the setting to Full width region.
- Select the Next button.
- Select the Settings (gear icon) in the upper left corner of the "This node" image pane.
- Change settings to the following:
- Node = This node
- Override title = selected
- Label = Hidden
- Select a formater = Rendered file
- Select the Continue button
- View mode = Hero Slideshow with Subtitles or Hero Slideshow Title Only
- Skip first = 0
- Item(s) = 0
- Display in reverse order = not selected
- Select the Finish button.