CCI Undergraduate Advising
Undergraduate Advisors (101 Taylor Hall, 330-672-2131)
To ensure smooth, goal-oriented academic experiences, each CCI undergraduate student is required to complete a 30-minute advising appointment at least once per semester. Use the button below to schedule an appointment.
If you have a quick question (such as a problem registering for a CCI class) after completing your advising appointment for the semester, you can call the advising number (above) or select your advisor’s name below to see their contact information.
- Ellie Hansen – Academic Advising Director
- CJ Venable – student last names beginning with A and V-Z
- Erin Burke – student last names beginning with B-C
- John Camargo – student last names beginning with D-G
- Narketta Myles – student last names beginning with H-K
- Rachel Ruic – student last names beginning with L-M
- Timothy Wince – student last names beginning with N-R
- Vince Giles – student last names beginning with S-U
Drop-in Advising Hours
Drop-in advisors are available in 101 Taylor Hall, Monday through Friday, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
Drop-in advising hours are great for:
- schedule changes
- adding a minor
- reviewing deadlines
- applying for graduation
- internship requirements
- campus involvement
- any topic that can be discussed in 5-10 minutes
Keep in mind that if you arrive at the end of this time and cannot be seen before 11:00 a.m., you may be asked to come back another day. If this timeframe does not work for your schedule, please schedule an advising appointment. Because students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, your wait time may vary. If your question takes longer than 10 minutes to address, you may be asked to schedule an advising appointment for another day. Drop-in advising does not replace your required advising appointment.