The FEA Committee and the Dean will award points in the Job Performance category on a scale dependent on the evidence presented. No more than 200 points can be awarded for any of the following subcategories of Job Performance:
- Innovation or problem-solving in job performance
- Success in meeting unit or individual objectives
- Improvement in response to suggestions made in the performance evaluations; positive impact on department, UL or the University
- Sharing of new insights or approaches with colleagues within UL and external to UL
- Active participation in UL operational committees or OhioLINK committees
- The candidate may present other evidence and argue that it demonstrates excellence in job performance.
- The following has a maximum point value of 150:
Acceptance, during the FEA period, of additional responsibilities outside of one's original letter of offer (not otherwise compensated).