STUDENT/STUDENT ORGANIZATION COMPLAINTS
To consider complaint options about one or more students/student organizations, you may make an appointment contact the Office of Student Conduct in person during business hours or go to this link: FILE A REPORT.
|Office of Student Conduct||Monday-Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|119 Twin Towers
- Complaints may be made anonymously, however that may impact the options or actions available.
- All complaints will be reviewed by the Office of Student Conduct, Complaints may not necessarily lead to an actionable incident report.
- Follow-up action may be taken as deemed appropriate by the Office of Student Conduct
- The Office of Student Conduct may contact the reporting person for follow-up.
- Complaints regarding Kent State University staff should be made to Employee Relations at the Office of Human Resources.
If you are not sure where to go or whether your situation is a complaint, you may complete the Student Ombuds Request form located in FlashLine. To find the form, log into FlashLine and select Student>Requests and Authorizations>Student Ombuds Request. You may also contact the office at 330-672-9494 or at email@example.com.