Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Ph.D., University of Michigan M.A., Miami (OH) University B.S., John Carroll University
Court Decisions Lesbian-Gay Political Campaigns
- “Opening Marriage to Same-Sex Couples: The 2003 Massachusetts Ruling,” Carolinas Communication Annual, 2011, pp. 129-47.
- “Romer v. Evans: A Critical Case for Gay Rights in American Judicial Rhetoric,” in Bruce Drushel & Kathleen German (editors). Queer Identities: Political Realities. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2009, pp. 11-28.
- “The Republican Rhetoric of Identification With Gay and Lesbian Voters in the 2000 Presidential Campaign,” Atlantic Journal of Communication, 2009, pp. 53-71.
- “Sex Abuse in the American Catholic Church and the Attempt at Redemption,” Communication & Theater Association of Minnesota Journal, 2009, pp. 37-51.
- “Epideictic Rhetoric in the New York Times: Announcements of Gay and Lesbian Commitment Rites,” Communication & Theater Association of Minnesota Journal, 2006, pp. 51-69.