WEB REDESIGN: CRITICAL CONTENT FREEZE UPDATE !
Happy Friday, Drupalites,
As you know, the Oct. 17 web site content freeze was postponed to allow you more working time during the busy, busy month of October and we promised an update at our earliest convenience.
We have reached that point in the project where we need your help to allow the project team to remain on task. Here’s the update and the plan:
- Weeks of Oct. 31 – Nov. 7: Watch for your website home page review email, our goal is to begin sending them out soon
- Hoping you can review in less than an hour within three business days
- Monday, Oct. 31 – Sunday, Nov. 13: You can continue to make updates to your live site, but you will need to also make those edits in your soon-to-be new website. Although it is a bit more work, the benefit is that you get a chance to have a sneak peek of your site. Please know we are still troubleshooting:
- Certain images
- Minor styling
- Monday, Nov. 14 – date to be announced: Content freeze. You cannot make updates to either the live or soon-to-be-new website. Rather, log the changes you need to make so that you can tackle those when we announce the content freeze has been lifted.
- For mission critical updates, contact UCM and we will work with IS to see how to implement such updates.
- To be announced: Launch date
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com so that she can triage inquiries with Sameer Jaleel and provide an appropriate response.
Have a good week,
Your Web Redesign Team