When will I receive my financial aid award letter?
New freshman will receive a mailed award letter mailed to their permanent address listed on the admissions application, approximately, three weeks after all financial aid requirements in FlashLine are complete. Students will have access to view their financial aid awards in FlashLine prior to receiving the mailed award letter. To see any outstanding Financial Aid requirements that may prevent your award:
- Log into FlashLine at https://login.kent.edu/
- Under Finances, click on Financial Aid.
- Click on Financial Aid Status, select the current aid year from the drop down and Submit.
- If you have any unsatisfied student requirements, click on You have unsatisfied student requirements. To the right of the requirement, click on the open box for Instructions.
- If you have any active messages, click on You have active messages.