There are many options available on-campus (cafeteria, food court, etc.) and off-campus. Please note that due to the small number of students/conference groups on campus during the summer, many campus facilities keep limited hours throughout the five weeks. (example: the 2nd Floor Dining Room in the Student Center will serve three meals a day Monday - Thursday, and on Friday serves breakfast and lunch.) The summer dining schedule and list of on-campus dining options is available on the Dining Services website.
- Follow the Food Truck in Kent and on Kent State campus.
Recreation and Wellness Center
Students participating in the Kent/Blossom Music Festival are encouraged to make use of our Recreation and Wellness Center during their stay. The Rec Center offers a pro-rated summer rate of $62.50 (exclusive for KBMF participants) for the duration of the festival. Students interested in purchasing a Rec Center Pass may do so at the Pro Shop located inside of the Recreation and Wellness Center. For more information please visit the Rec Center or ask a KBMF staff member.
- Kent State Ice Arena offers public skating, prices and information can be found on the Ice Arena webpage.
- A basketball court is located outside of Centennial Court A and is free to use on a first-come basis, more courts are available near Stewart Hall on Johnston Drive.
- Tennis courts are free for your use between Verder and Engleman Halls in Baumgardner Circle, and beside Stewart Hall.
- Fields for soccer, sand volleyball are also available. Many of these areas can be spotted on the campus map.
Kent State University provides 24-hour police services to protect our students and guests. Also placed throughout campus are blue-light emergency phones. Two phones are available outside of the School of Music and School of Theatre & Dance. Another is located on the sidewalk between Centennial Court A and the Center for the Performing Arts entrance. Please remember, in the event of a real emergency, always dial 911. For more information visit Kent State Public Safety Department or KSU Police.