The Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Kent State University encourages you to develop personally and professionally by engaging in any of our college centers.
The mission of CEBI is to proactively promote entrepreneurial spirit throughout the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship and lend support to students through community engagement, mentoring and research.
CEBI is open to all, especially those who:
- Have an idea;
- Are attempting a new venture;
- Wish to incorporate their entrepreneurial mindset within a corporation.
- Funding opportunities
- Open, collaborative working spaces and conference lab
- Team of supportive alumni in specialized industries
- Mentoring sessions with our Entrepreneurs-In-Residence (E-I-R) and business owners
- Weekly brainstorming meetings to collaborate with peers
- Networking with top local entrepreneurial organizations...and many more!
The Center for Information Systems (CIS) is dedicated to improving the development, application and management of information systems through quality instruction, internationally recognized research and service to area businesses and other profit and non-profit organizations. Student success and participation are rewarded through scholarships, facilitation of internships, venues for public speaking and interaction with corporate members. The ultimate goal of CIS is to produce confident, intelligent and well-prepared IS graduates who are highly sought by a broad range of hiring organizations.
The Global Management Center (GMC) strives to advance international business education opportunities, advance global research through industry partnerships and provide an international stage for students, faculty and the public to learn and engage in best global business practices. The center provides students with the opportunity to learn from international speakers, study abroad and support faculty research internationally. GMC is committed to increasing awareness of the global business environment, providing innovative learning experiences and preparing students to compete in global business.