Support Our College
Dear Alumni and Friends,
This is an exciting time for the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Kent State University. Our national and worldwide rankings continue to climb, and our educational environment is more collaborative than ever. Most importantly, we are attracting talented students from all over the world and helping them develop the skills and knowledge they will need to transform their future companies and organizations.
Your gifts make it possible to provide students with transformational education and experiences that set Kent State University apart. Through your generosity, students can learn in modern facilities with the latest teaching innovations and study in active learning classrooms. However you choose to give, you make a direct impact on our students, faculty and business community.
Deborah F. Spake, Ph.D.
Dean, Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship
To speak with someone about making a gift to the college, please contact Tom Hoffman at email@example.com.
As we look to the future, the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship is focused on key priorities that will better position our students, faculty and staff for continued success:
- New College of Business Building – Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Kent State University is educating future business leaders. Our rankings are soaring, and our teaching practices are more collaborative than ever – highlighting a need for a larger, innovative home for the college. We are the largest provider of business graduates in Northeast Ohio, which positions Kent State as a hub for business innovation here and around the world. A new building will support our business community and champion Kent State as a global beacon of business innovation.
- Scholarships – The financial demands students face today are remarkably different than even a decade ago. Declines in traditional sources of income, coupled with shrinking state support for higher education, require students to bear a large part of the cost of their education. The gift of knowledge is priceless, and a student’s financial situation should not be an obstacle to improving his or her life. We want to open the door to students who need and want access to higher education, and scholarships are the key. But to do that, we need your support.
- Emergency Scholarships – As our students endeavor to earn their degrees, they may encounter an unexpected hardship that has the potential to derail their academic efforts. Emergency scholarships provide needed funding to help students continue on their path to graduation.
- Study Abroad Scholarships – International educational experiences enrich students’ lives personally and professionally, equipping them with a deep understanding of global business practices. Students can choose from more than 120 destinations to study abroad, though often need scholarships to pay for travel expenses.
- Student Readiness – Along with providing a world-class education, we are committed to equipping our students for success through interview preparation. We provide career services support, career fairs, etiquette dinners, numerous networking opportunities and interview attire for students with financial need.
- Faculty Support – Endowed professorships enable us to attract renowned faculty members from around the globe who can share their expertise with our students, conduct valuable research and elevate the reputation of our programs.
Department and Center Support
The Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship houses five departments, which each feature outstanding academic programs and faculty. Departmental support provides needed resources to advance faculty research and teaching innovations.
To support specific programs and areas of study, please select from the areas listed below:
Management and Information Systems
Marketing and Entrepreneurship
John S. Brinzo Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation
Center for Information Systems
Global Management Center
Ways to Give
Select any of the links below to learn more about the most common options for giving to Kent State University:
Cash, Checks, Credit Card, PayPal
The easiest way to donate; contributions can be sent via check to the Kent State Foundation office, or you can make a credit card donation online.
The Kent State Foundation accepts appreciated securities, which may offer a larger tax benefit than a cash gift.
Gifts of long-term, appreciated real estate usually offer an immediate tax benefit.
Bequests present a way to leave a legacy after your lifetime. You may also establish a trust or annuity that can provide income to you or a loved one while benefiting the university. Our advisers can help you determine the best options.
Employees of Kent State University can make their contributions through automatic deductions from their paychecks.
Employer Matching Program
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below.
Update Your Information
Complete the form below to update your contact information on file at Kent State University. If you are a current Kent State University student or employee, please contact the appropriate office to formally change your name or information for university records.