Direct Admission Program for Business Master's Degrees
Kent State is proud to offer incoming, high achieving undergraduate students, direct admission into a business master's program. With direct admission, students can comfortably complete their bachelor’s degree and master's degree within five years. Students who meet the requirements below and maintain academic excellence during their bachelor’s degree program will be granted a simplified MBA admissions process.
- Graduate school application fees
- The GMAT/GRE
- Application essay
- Letters of recommendation
Admitted students may defer the start of their master's program for one year following completion of an undergraduate degree.
Combined Degree Programs
In their junior year, students applying to any of the Direct Admission programs are also encouraged to apply for a combined undergraduate/graduate degree program. This will allow them to double count up to 9 credit hours of graduate coursework toward both their undergraduate and graduate degree programs. This applies to the following program combinations:
- MAE and either the Economics (BBA or BA) or Finance major (BBA)
- MBA and any Bachelor of Business Administration major (BBA)
- MSA and the Accounting major (BBA)
- Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship Bachelor of Business Administration Majors
- Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship Master's Programs:
- Scholarship opportunities for undergraduate business students