Get Started Today
Contact us at 330-672-2282 or via the form to receive more information about our Graduate Programs.
Thank you for your interest in the College of Business Administration’s Graduate Programs.
Since its inception, we have provided our graduates with the opportunity to accomplish and succeed in the professional and academic world. The high standards set at the College of Business Administration are not demonstrated in our alumni alone, our programs have achieved the highest level of accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Our challenging and innovative curriculum, taught by outstanding faculty, provides a broad foundation across key business disciplines. When graduates and professionals look to advance their career, they turn to the College of Business Administration at Kent State University.
- Full-time MBA
- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Accounting
- MS Business Analytics
- MA Economics
- Dual MBA
The full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Kent State balances theory and application with personal growth and sharpening of skills. The program prepares students for leadership positions in public, private and nonprofit organizations. Regardless of undergraduate education, students will find a challenging program designed to meet their specific backgrounds and needs:
- Accelerated program, earn your MBA degree in as few as 12 months
- No business degree needed - all majors and minors considered
- No prior work experience needed
- Scholarships and graduate assistantships available
- Opportunity for summer internships
- Study abroad options with scholarships available
- Access to the full-range of University resources offered to in-person graduate students
- Opportunity to specialize in one of six areas:
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
The Online MBA program is ideal for working professionals. The modular, eight-week course structure allows you the flexibility to earn your MBA at your own pace!
Accelerated program, finish in as few as 12 months
No business degree needed - all majors and minors considered
No prior work experience needed
International Business and Supply Chain Management concentrations available
Study abroad options with scholarships available
Access to the full-range of University resources offered to in-person graduate students
Ranked top-tier globally by CEO Magazine, the Executive MBA (EMBA) program at Kent State University is designed exclusively for busy working professionals, and a prior business degree is not required.
Meets in-person one weekend a month, supplemented with online content
Summer session conveniently delivered 100% online
Tuition includes a 10-day international business trip, Residency Program, career coaching, meals and parking
Prior business degree not required
Earn your EMBA degree in just 19 months!
The Master of Science in Accounting program at Kent State prepares students for responsible leadership positions in public, corporate, nonprofit and government accounting. The combination of coursework, with the option of an internship, provides students with a strong theoretical foundation in accounting as well as an understanding of the practical applications of the discipline. Our curriculum provides advanced accounting coursework in traditional areas with the opportunity to specialize in assurance services, taxation or a combination of the two.
The program also emphasizes the development of communication, interpersonal and analytical problem-solving skills through the use of case studies, team and individual projects, and computers for accounting and auditing applications.
Upon program completion, students will be considered as having met the educational qualifications for the CPA, CMA and other professional examinations, including the educational requirement for sitting for the CPA exam in the state of Ohio.
If you have an undergraduate accounting major, you can complete the MS in Accounting program in 12 months
MS Business Analytics
Thank you for your interest in the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program at Kent State University. Our program provides hands-on instruction from seasoned industry professionals needed to get ahead in a competitive workforce. Highlights of our MSBA program include:
Earn your MSBA degree in 12 months
No prior work experience needed
Hands-on and comprehensive Data Science training
Opportunity for internships
Professional development and career coaching available
Graduating in May or August 2018? Kent State College of Business students with a 3.0+ GPA graduating Spring or Summer 2018 are eligible to receive an application fee waiver and it is possible to receive a conditional admission decision if the GMAT/GRE test has not yet been taken.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a phone or in-person appointment, please contact me at 330.672.1155 or email@example.com. Combine your business skills and analytical acumen to become a professional with a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics (MSBA)!
I look forward to the opportunity to talk with you about the MSBA program at Kent State University.
Graduate education is increasingly important in the modern workforce, providing higher salaries and more opportunities for career advancement. Our M.A. in Economics offers two tracks, Financial Economics and Economic Analysis that are built upon a set of core courses in economic theory as well as econometrics and data analysis.
MBA Dual Degrees
We offer five intensive course loads that take advantage of parallel curriculums to accelerate you to another level of higher learning.
- Architecture: Further your career in technical knowledge and design creativity in the architectural world. Graduates successfully learn to pair architectural skill with the knowledge to run their own business.
- Communication Studies: Are you a professional or Bachelor of Arts student looking to enhance your communication skills to influence global businesses, while you develop skills to augment your professional career?
- Library Science and Information: Enhance your management career in both large libraries and information centers by furthering your computing expertise, while learning to manage the most-commonly used information infrastructures.
- Nursing: You will gain advanced nursing training paired with core management techniques enabling you to both develop and manage patient-oriented organizations.
- Translation: To bolster your business sense in the translation world with language courses specializing in French, German, Japanese, Russian or Spanish, graduates are prepared for positions within large industry, international business or as an independent translator.