Admission to the online MSBA program only occurs during the fall semester and is highly competitive. We strongly recommend applying early.
All applicants should have some prior exposure to information/computer systems, applied statistics/math, and business, whether through coursework and/or work experience.
In addition to the online application form and fee, all applicants must submit the following:
- Official transcripts from an accredited college or university
- GMAT/GRE score (this requirement is currently being waived for Fall 2021 and Fall 2022 applications)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Essay of goals and objectives
- TOEFL score (international applicants)
Please ensure your application materials fully meet the requirements above. We look forward to you joining our master’s in business analytics online program.
Tuition and Financial Assistance
As of Fall 2021, tuition information for the master’s in business analytics online program are as follows:
PER CREDIT HOUR
DISTANCE LEARNING FEE PER CREDIT HOUR
Online MSBA Faculty
Kent State University’s online MSBA program is taught by full-time faculty with a wealth of analytical, industry experience.