Full-Time (In-Person) MBA Program
Are you looking for a full-time, in-person MBA program that can advance your skill set and increase your earnings potential?
The MBA program at Kent State University prepares students for responsible leadership positions in private, nonprofit and public organizations. Upon completion of the MBA, graduates will demonstrate a global mindset and competence in critical thinking, digital technology, communication, teamwork, and ethical and sustainable management.
- AACSB Accredited
- Accelerated program, can be completed in 12 months
- Modular, eight-week course structure
- Core (required) MBA courses taken in-person during the day (between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.), Monday - Thursday
- Career coaching and a professional development course
- Opportunity for summer internships
- Merit-based scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Several study-abroad options with scholarships opportunities
- Option to specialize in one of six concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Dual degree MBA programs in Architecture, Communications, Library and Information Science, Nursing and Translation
Our Full-Time (In-Person) MBA program offers many experiential learning opportunities beyond the classroom, including:
- Online application
- Application fee - $45 domestic applicants | $70 international applicants
- GMAT or GRE scores
- GMAT or GRE exam requirement may be waived.
- GMAT/GRE Waiver Criteria (pending final approval):
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or greater in a bachelor's degree, or an awarded graduate degree.
- Two or more years of full-time study in a degree granting program in the United States and successful completion of English, communication and writing intensive courses (international applicants).
- Completed two quantitative courses, such as advanced algebra, statistics or the equivalent with grades 'B' (3.0) or higher.
- GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants). The minimum score requirements for the full-time MBA program are:
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay of goals and objectives
Graduate Assistantship application (optional)
(graduate assistantships are not expected to be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year)
*All application materials should be submitted prior to deadline.
Full-Time (In-Person) MBA Deadlines
- International applicants and domestic applicants applying for graduate assistantships
- Domestic applicants NOT applying for graduate assistantships
Kent State offers a best-value MBA program compared to several other universities with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the top credential for business schools.
Financial Assistance & Scholarship
Ilgaz Arikan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management at the Kent State Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship, recently collaborated with the Academy of International Business (AIB) to launch a video series, “Frontline IB: Conversations with IB Scholars.” Arikan teaches the MBA capstone course.
The National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA®) is a preferred professional development partner of the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship. To become a member, click here.
Interested in learning more about about our Full-Time MBA degree? Give us a call at 330-672-2282 or for general information, you can also click the button below to fill out the request form. Contact Felecia Urbanek below for program and curriculum related questions.
For admissions or application related questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.