Are you looking for a Full-time MBA program that can advance your skillset and increase your earnings potential?
The Full-time MBA at Kent State University's College of Business Administration can provide all that and more.
Associate Dean for Graduate Studies
- AACSB Accredited
- Accelerated program, can be completed in 12 months
- Modular, eight week course structure
- Career coaching and a professional development course
- Opportunity for summer internships
- Merit-based scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Several study abroad options with scholarships opportunities
- Option to specialize in one of six concentrations:
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Dual degree MBA programs in Architecture, Communications, Library and Information Science, Nursing and Translation
- Online application
- Application fee - $45 domestic applicants | $70 international applicants
- GMAT or GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants). The minimum score requirements for the fulltime MBA program are:
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- Three letters of recommendation
- Essay of goals and objectives
Scholarship or Graduate Assistantship application (optional)
*All application materials should be submitted prior to deadline.
Full-time MBA Deadlines
- International Applicants and Domestic Applicants applying for Graduate Assistantships
- Domestic Applicants NOT applying for Graduate Assistantships
Kent State offers a best-value MBA Program compared to several other universities with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the top credential for business schools.
Full-time MBA Tuition
|Ohio Residents||Non-Ohio Residents|
|Below 11 credit hours||$525 per credit hour||$979 per credit hour|
|11-18 credit hours||$5,768||$10,762|
Full-Time MBA Program Fee: $600 per Fall and Spring semesters
Financial Assistance available to full-time MBA students:
Merit-based Graduate Assistantships
Loans and Work Study (domestic students only)
* The tuition and fee information provided reflects, at a glance, generalized rates and is intended to act as a guide. Actual tuition costs may vary based on a student’s chosen academic plan. Detailed information regarding tuition and fees can be found in the University Fee Register.