Full-Time (In-Person) MBA Program
Are you looking for a full-time, in-person MBA program that can advance your skill set and increase your earnings potential?
The MBA program at Kent State University prepares students for responsible leadership positions in private, nonprofit and public organizations. Upon completion of the MBA, graduates will demonstrate a global mindset and competence in critical thinking, digital technology, communication, teamwork, and ethical and sustainable management.
Full-Time MBA (In-Person) Program Features
- AACSB Accredited
- Accelerated program, can be completed in 12 months
- Modular, eight-week course structure
- Core (required) MBA courses taken in-person during the day (between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.), Monday - Thursday
- Career coaching and a professional development course
- Opportunity for summer internships
- Merit-based scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Several study-abroad options with scholarships opportunities
- Option to specialize in one of six concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Organizational Leadership
- Dual degree MBA programs in Architecture, Communications, Library and Information Science, Nursing and Translation
Beyond the Classroom
Our Full-Time (In-Person) MBA program offers many experiential learning opportunities beyond the classroom, including:
There are no set criteria that guarantee admission into the MBA program, and previous courses and grades, letters of recommendation, essay, and resume (past experiences) are all factors in the admission decision. Both a strong qualitative and quantitative aptitude are important.
Full-Time (In-Person) MBA Deadlines
- International applicants and domestic applicants applying for graduate assistantships
- Domestic applicants NOT applying for graduate assistantships
Kent State offers a best-value MBA program compared to several other universities with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the top credential for business schools.
Financial Assistance & Scholarship
Ilgaz Arikan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management at the Kent State Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship, recently collaborated with the Academy of International Business (AIB) to launch a video series, “Frontline IB: Conversations with IB Scholars.” Arikan teaches the MBA capstone course.
Click Here to Read the Article
The National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA®) is a preferred professional development partner of the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship. To become a member, click here.
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more about about our Full-Time MBA degree? Give us a call at 330-672-2282 or for general information, you can also click the button below to fill out the request form. Contact Felecia Urbanek below for program and curriculum related questions.
For admissions or application related questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director, Graduate Programs
Graduate Programs Director