CAS Letter Request

College of Arts and Sciences Letter Request

  • Please visit the Registrar's website, if you need proof of enrollment for health insurance, car insurance, or non-embassy requests.

  • If you need a copy of your official transcript, go to FlashLine > Student > Grades and Transcripts> Request Official Transcript.  

  • Our office is unable to provide supporting letters for Financial Aid appeals.  If you need assistance with a Maximum Time Frame or Program of Study form, please visit 105 Bowman Hall to meet with an academic advisor.  Advisors can assist students on a drop-in basis Monday-Friday from 1:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.

For all other requests, please complete our DocuSign letter request form.

Arts and Sciences DocuSign Letter Request Form