WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF UNDERGRADUATE ADVISING & STUDENT SERVICES
College Advisors Faculty and Departmental Advisors Explore Your Program Options
Advising Appointment Options
To book a 45-minute meeting, select the "Schedule an Advising Appointment" button below. Both in-person and remote appointments are available.
Remote Same-Day Advising Appointments (available most Monday-Thursday afternoons)
- Advisors will be available to assist students through remote appointments most weekday afternoons Monday-Thursday.
- Remote same-day appointments will open for booking each weekday morning starting at 9:00 am and continue until all appointments for the day have been scheduled.
- To schedule a remote, same-day meeting, select “Schedule an Advising Appointment” below.
Our goal is to promote student success by creating an on-going partnership between students and advisors. Academic advisors provide knowledge regarding degree requirements and connect students to campus resources.
Kent State University undergraduate students are required to meet with their academic advisor in the college once per semester. In the College of Arts and Sciences, all students are advised by professional and faculty advisors. Faculty advisors are housed within each individual academic department.
MEETING WITH YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR WILL ENSURE THAT YOU…
- Stay on track academically (help you review and update your GPS plan)
- Discuss your ideas for future coursework
- Remove your registration pin allowing you to enroll in upcoming semester courses
PROSPECTIVE TRANSFER STUDENTS
Are you trying to decide where or when to apply to Kent State and pursue a major in the College of Arts and Sciences? We can help you to discover the College of Arts and Sciences degree programs, and develop plan for your transfer path to Kent State University. Prospective transfer students may email Heather Eaves, Director of Academic Recruitment and Retention, to setup a meeting. She can be reached at email@example.com.