Black History Month Trivia for A&S Faculty and Staff
The College of Arts & Sciences is hosting a Kahoot Trivia contest to celebrate Black History Month!
On Wednesday, February 24 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, all A&S faculty and staff are invited to participate in the interactive trivia contest. The two top participates will win $25 gift cards.
Rules and instructions to participate are as follows:
- Must be a A&S faculty or staff to participate.
- The contest will be facilitated through Microsoft Teams – participants will use a Microsoft Teams invitation link to join the event/contest.
- It is recommended that faculty/staff use a combination of a computer and smartphone to participate – this will allow participants to use their computer screen to review the questions and their smartphone to submit answers. If you do not have a smartphone, using a computer will also work.
- Please try to arrive prior to the start time (6:00 pm) to address any technical concerns and to ensure the contest does not start without you.
- Any questions and/or concerns regarding the contest or recommended technology are welcome to contact Kris Braxton at (firstname.lastname@example.org).