A&S Virtual Graduation Celebration
The College of Arts & Sciences is hosting a virtual graduation celebration on Instagram for those who can't be with us at our in-person ceremony.
This will be a fun way for all A&S students, their family and friends to celebrate and honor their achievements! Just follow and visit the College's Instagram account @kentstatecas on Saturday, May 15 and watch our Story as we post things throughout the day such as:
- A link to watch the university's live virtual commencement
- A special video message from Interim Dean Munro-Stasiuk
- Shout-outs from family and friends
- Photos you share with us of your caps, gowns and grad parties
- Photos from the College's in-person ceremony
- Congratulations, advice, and inspirational messages from your faculty, advisors, and fellow alums
- Kent State trivia questions & more
We will also provide you with virtual backgrounds for your Zoom parties, coming soon!
Parents, Family & Friends:
Give your grad a shout out and we'll share it during our celebration! This could be a written message or a video recording, but please keep it brief. Feel free to include throwback photos. We would love to tag your grad to be sure they see it, so please share their Instagram handle along with their name and major. Please send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to see you in your caps and gowns, and to see how you're celebrating your big day, whether that's going out to a restaurant, a get-together at home, or a Zoom party! Send us your photos on Saturday by tagging @kentstatecas on Instagram. We will keep an eye on #flashesforever, but we won't know if you're in our college unless you say so.
A&S Alum, Faculty, Staff and Advisors:
In lieu of in-person speeches and handshakes, it would be great if you could show your support for our grads by sending in a video recording with your congratulations, inspiration, encouragement, advice, etc. Please send videos to email@example.com.