1/28- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in progress:
- Air handler assembly of unit 1 continues in 3rd floor mechanical room east with Roth and Air Enterprises.
- Abatement coordination and containment underway in the 3rd floor mechanical room west to prepare to demolish AHU #3 serving the vivarium.
- AHU #3 planned shutdown on 1/29/16 after 5:15pm.
- Removed approximately 80% of the curtain wall on the south side.
- Demolition of exterior stair started on 1/28/2016.
- Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex research labs continues per schedule.
Looking a week ahead:
- Continue with AHU #1 assembly in the 3rd floor East mechanical room.
- Begin chilled water pipe relocation in the 3rd floor East mechanical room.
- Penn Ohio will begin electrical service connections from the MCC to AHU #1.
- Pour VFD housekeeping pads in the 3rd floor East mechanical room.
- Complete curtain wall removal of the south side adjacent to the addition.
- Complete insulation of the temporary wall and complete winterization of wall.
- Complete the demotion of the stair entry and electrical service room.
- Complete mass excavation for addition by 2/12/16.
- Start 10" water main relocation.
- Install stair scaffold on the exterior for roof and access to the 3rd floor mechanical room West.
- Continue Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex.
- Mull Iron to start guard rail modifications on the 2nd floor corridor on 1/28/2016.
POSTED: Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 6:54pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 2:05pm