2/11- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in progress:
- Completed AHU #3 duct tie-in to AHU #2.
- Air handler unit #3 has been permanently shutdown.
- Start layout for tele/data ductbanks.
- Starting motor control center (MCC) and swithgear duct bank.
- Started mass excavation - currently 95% complete. Shoring and lagging is now complete.
- Installing exterior scaffolding to 3rd floor on the west side of the building inside the construction fence.
- Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex research labs continues per schedule.
Looking ahead for next week:
- Start demolition of AHU #3.
- Continue chilled water piping in 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Complete the 10" water line relocation.
- Continue abatement of 3rd floor west mechanical room.
- Start prep work for abatement in 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Start electrical service from MCC to new AHU #1 in the 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Continue Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex.
POSTED: Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:43pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 2:05pm