2/11- ISB Construction Updates
Work in progress:
- Site shoring around the building is complete - contractor is demobilizing.
- 130 Piles are complete on the north end of the site (approximately to column line 7).
- Temporary ramp into excavation is complete.
- Sanitary tie-in on the north side has been completed.
- Pile caps and grade breams have begun.
- Mass excavation is complete.
- Remove fencing around the sanitary tie-in location on the North side of the site. This will reopen a sidewalk to Williams Hall north entrance.
- Installation of formwork for retaining wall will begin 2/15/2016.
- Continue with pile caps and grade beams.
- Continue with auger cast pile installation.
POSTED: Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 5:40pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am