2/4- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- Continuing the installation of the temporary duct and assembly of new AHU1 in the East side mechanical room.
- Stripped topsoil from addition footprint.
- Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex research labs continues per schedule.
- Continue coordination of the west mechanical room abatement and planning for demolition of AHU 3.
- Excavated existing 10" water main that will be relocated for addition.
- Fabricating duct for cross connect of AHU 2 & AHU 3.
- Completed demolition of basement electrical room.
Looking ahead for next week:
- Continue with mass excavation and shoring installation.
- Shut down AHU 1 (East Side Mechanical Room) on 2/12 from 7:00pm thru Sunday 2/14 afternoon. This unit supplies air the the east side of the building.
- 2/9 Shut down AHU 2 between 6:00am - 7:00am to start cross connect between AHU 2 and AHU 3
- 2/10 Shut down AHU 3 between 6:00am - 7:00am to complete the cross connect between AHU 2 and AHU 3
- 2/11 Permanently shutdown AHU 3 and start demolition.
- Continue Phoenix air valve replacement in the Annex.
- Complete 10" water main relocation.
POSTED: Monday, February 8, 2016 - 9:32am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am