2/4- Smith Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- Floor electrical boxes in room 101 & 104 are complete.
- Plumbing under slab is complete in 101 & 104.
- The sanitary tie-in and under slab rough-in is complete and inspected for the new restrooms in addition.
- Electrical raceways have been installed in crawlspace.
- Completed miscellaneous demolition the 2nd floor.
- Abatement work is substantially complete in the building.
- CMU walls to begin student machine shop & receiving on 2/5.
- Complete demolition on the second floor.
- Electrical rough-in will continue on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Demolition of the exterior wall and windows at addition location. This will take place after the slab on grade is poured for the addition (likely 2/8).
- Mobilization of general trades contractor and begin layout and rough-in on the first floor.
POSTED: Monday, February 8, 2016 - 9:30am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am