3/11- Cunningham Hall Renovation Update
Work in Progress:
- Work continues on the chilled water service lines in the 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Work continues on the steam service in the 3rd floor west mechanical room.
- Installation of AHU#1 in the 3rd floor east mechanical room continues.
- Unit #4 duct tie in is scheduled for 3/14/2016 (7:00am-3:00pm).
- Demolition of duct banks in utility tunnels continues.
- Installation of new electrical & tele/data duct banks continues.
- Mud slabs have been poured in footers and water proofing has begun.
- Rebar for footers to start on 3/11/2016.
- Completed the Phoenix air valves control replacements.
- Continue with the installation of AHU#1.
- Start the piping on the second floor to the new addition.
- Start the HVAC sheet metal duct on the second floor feeding the addition.
- Continue footers and foundation walls.
- Start the elevator pit concrete.
- Continue with the electrical & tele/data duct banks.
POSTED: Friday, March 11, 2016 - 12:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am