3/17- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- Chilled water service in the 3rd floor east mechanical room is 95% complete by EOB on 3/18. Will be ready for cooling system startup on 4/15.
- Currently insulating the chilled water pipes in the 3rd floor wast mechanical room.
- Steam reducing station in the 3rd floor east mechanical room is approximately 10% complete.
- Completed the installation of the temporary roof duct work.
- Electrical demolition work in the tunnels is complete.
- Containment is in place for the abatement of AHU #2 in the 3rd floor west mechanical room.
- AHU#2 will be shut down 7:00am-3:00pm for abatement Monday through Thursday (3/21-3/24).
- Roth will be piping the control valves and coils to AHU#1 in the 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Abatement to start in the 3rd floor ceilings. Tuner will coordinate with Mark Moser.
- Ceiling grid to be removed on the second floor south west corridor.
- Complete foundations and start retaining wall pours scheduled for 3/22.
- Start foundations and hoistway walls for new elevator.
POSTED: Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 12:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am