3/24- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- Steam piping in the 3rd floor east mechanical room is 20% complete.
- Steam condensate lines for the steam station and AHU#1 are in progress.
- Started installation of piping and duct work from AHU#2 in the 3rd floor west mechanical room to the addition has begun.
- Tie-in from AHU#1 to AHU#4 is in progress now that abatement is complete.
- GMP C3 1st and 2nd floor ceiling tile removal is completed.
- Unit #2 shutdown schedule for 3/30 & 3/31 to make the tie-in for the duct work to the new addition.
- Make final connections to coils and install control valves for AHU#1 in 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Complete insulation of the chilled water piping in the 3rd floor east mechanical room.
- Install heat recovery coils in AHU#1.
- Complete the forming and pour the west foundation wall.
- Elevator pit excavation and foundation form work will begin early next week.
POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 4:53pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am