3/3- Smith Hall Renovation Update
Work in Progress:
- Rooms 101-104: Wall framing and electric rough-in in progress.
- Machine shop framing.
- New restroom: Interior Wall framing, Electric rough-in, plumbing fixture carrier assembly rough-in.
- Framing in 223 has begun along with electrical rough-in.
- Demolition has begun in 3rd floor restrooms.
- S.A. Comunale mobilization (HVAC contractor)
- Coordination drawings to be completed
- Continue Framing rooms 101-104, 2 nd floor and machine shop.
- Vent/beam fill in where existing uni vents were located. (1 st and 2nd floors). Starting 3/3.
- Wall patching and drywall lamination throughout.
- Perimeter wall installation.
- Plumbing carriers in new rest room, above ground sanitary and water in restrooms.
- Electrical rough in throughout 1 st and 2nd floor.
- Face brick and remaining CMU pending weather. Exterior concrete will be in place.
- Restroom demo and abatement. Abatement and demo to start Monday, 3/7 after Liebert unit is removed for storage.
POSTED: Thursday, March 3, 2016 - 3:26pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am