4/21- Cunningham Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- Continuing the steam and condensation piping in the East Mechanical room.
- Heating and snow melt piping is continuing in the West Mechanical room.
- Continuing with the chilled water piping in the West mechanical room.
- Working on plenum duct at AHU-1 in East Mechanical Room.
- Currently working on fiber data backbone.
- Currently installing cable tray in tunnel.
- Waterproofing of south wall continues.
- CMU and elevator hoistway has begun.
- Final connections to coils and control valves for new AHU-1 in East Mechanical room.
- Continue chilled water piping in West Mechanical room.
- Install new roof exhaust curbs.
- Begin startup of AHU-1 and commissioning.
- Complete 1st and 2nd floor lab demolition.
- Complete with stair demolition.
- Form and pour the west wall on 4/25-4/27.
- Complete the elevator hoistway.
- Vac truck to remove the roof ballast from the Cunningham Annex roof on 4/23-4/24
- Roofing material delivery on 4/26, roofing to start on 4/27.
POSTED: Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 6:06pm
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am