6/9- ISB Construction Updates
Work in Progress:
- Duct work on the 3rd floor is about 30% complete.
- Duct pressure testing is underway.
- Electrical disconnect and make safe are underway for the AHU's above the penthouse.
- Working on the steam pipe relocation on the second floor.
- Plumbing isolation valve replacement is complete throughout building.
- Fire suppression is about 90% complete.
- Exterior face brick and caps are complete.
- Flooring demolished in the lecture halls and the ceiling protection is in place in the planetarium.
- Selective demolition is in progress in the planetarium wing.
- Drywall board the new addition following roofing dry-in.
- Start ceiling grid on the 3rd floor and 1st floor north.
- Flooring contractor to mobilize and start prep work throughout the building.
- Begin wiring fire alarm devices.
- Complete underdrains and concrete flat work at the addition exterior.
- Complete the 3rd floor research lab and restroom.
- Continue with the assembly and connections for the airhouse.
POSTED: Thursday, June 9, 2016 - 4:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 2:05pm