1916 to 1922 | College of Podiatric Medicine | Kent State University

1916 to 1922

The Ohio College of Chiropody was founded by C.P. Beach, M.S. Harmolin, O. Klotbach, L.E. Siemon, C. Spatz, and C.T. McConnell.

Ohio College of Chiropody was located in the Republic Building on 647 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio, and consisted of a lecture hall, a laboratory, and eight clinical chairs.