Tech Resource Guides
Instructions, guides and links for tech resources are available below. Please keep an eye on your student email account for important updates that are made to this section!
Are you an incoming student to the College of Podiatric Medicine? Please make sure you have accomplished the following before arriving to orientation!
- Ensure that you can successfully log in to FlashLine with the username and password you received when you were accepted.
- Log in to Canvas and Boxcast with your FlashLine account and familiarize yourself with the environment.
- Log into the Examsoft website with your FlashLine account. Download and install Examplify
- Install and activate SimpleMind. IT will provide access to your login information, installation files and license code via mass email when we get closer to your orientation date.
- (Contact IT at email@example.com for the installation files and license code.)
- Log in with your Kent account to download and install Examplify for use with taking tests.
Other Available Resources and Programs
- Endnote (Free web-based version)
- Office 365 (Free Office for personal device use)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- After logging in to the Software Center platform, select the Adobe Creative Cloud license for Personal Computers to purchase.