Tech Resource Guides
Instructions, guides, and links for tech resources are available below. Please keep an eye on your student email account for important updates that are made to this section!
Are you an incoming student to the College of Podiatric Medicine? Please make sure you have accomplished the following before arriving to Orientation!
- Ensure that you can successfully log into Flashline with the username and password you received when you were accepted.
- Log into Blackboard and Boxcast with your Flashline account and familiarize yourself with the environment.
- Install and activate SimpleMind and Examplify (Examsoft). IT will provide access to your login information, installation files, and license code via mass email when we get closer to your Orientation date.
- (Contact IT at email@example.com for the installation files and license code)
- Login with your Examsoft-specific username and password to download and install Examplify for use with taking tests
- Google Chrome is required for use with Proctorio. Please follow the instructions at the above link to install the required browser extension
Other Available Resources and Programs
- Using audio/visual in the Lecture Halls
- Endnote (Free web-based version)
- Office 365 (Free Office for personal device use)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- After logging into the Software Center platform, select the Adobe Creative Cloud license for Personal Computers to purchase