Student Affairs Office serves as an advocate, resource, and vehicle of support for students.
The Student Affairs Office manages the following:
- Student Orientation
- The White Coat and Commencement Ceremonies
- Student Health Insurance
- University Health Services
- University Counseling
- University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Step Up and Speak Out
- The Office of Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Student Activities
- Fitness & Recreation
- Student Guidebook
The Office of Student Affairs has an open door policy for students to offer suggestions and ideas, provide or solicit feedback, seek personal or professional counsel, or address concerns within the college.
Lorie Evans, Special Assistant