Student Affairs Office serves as an advocate, resource, and vehicle of support for students.
The Student Guidebook is for students to become familiar with Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine resources and policies.
The Student Affairs Office manages or collaborates on the following initiatives:
- Student Orientation
- The White Coat and Commencement Ceremonies
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Student Health Insurance
- University Health and Counseling Services located at Case Western Reserve University
- University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Step Up and Speak Out
- The Office of Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Student Activities
- Fitness & Recreation
The Office of Student Affairs has an open door policy for students to offer suggestions and ideas, provide or solicit feedback, seek personal or professional counsel, or address concerns within the college.
Lorie Evans, Assistant Director, Student Services