What's new with you?
Were you recently recognized in your community? Conduct new research, take on a leadership role or publish a textbook? We want to hear about it and make sure everyone else does too! CPM is proud to introduce the Communications & Marketing page: a new process for sharing your latest news, research and professional achievements. This site, complete with a form that allows you to easily submit your news stories to our communication team, will help us to share them through the appropriate channels and groups.
Here’s how it works!
How to share your news with CPM Communications & Marketing:
- Head to kent.edu/cpm and navigate to “Offices & Departments” under the About tab. On the Offices & Departments page, click on Communications & Marketing
- With your news story in mind, familiarize yourself with the five available communication vehicles. The communication vehicles listed are the most common outlets that your news can be shared. If you have a communication vehicle in mind that is not listed, please note that in the Communication Request Form. From there, CPM will work with you to determine if that vehicle is a viable option given our resources.
- Please read through the guidelines for the Communication Request Form to understand what CPM needs from you in order to share your story properly.
- Complete the Communication Request Form. Here, you’ll be telling us who you are, providing an overview of your story, selecting which communication vehicles you’d like for it to be shared through, and attaching the documents and photos to support that story.
- Once you complete your form, your news will be sent to the CPM Communications & Marketing department directly via email. Someone will be in touch with confirmation and to finalize the release.
We can’t wait to reconnect and hear about all of the wonderful work you’re doing out there!