Know Before You Go
Christopherson Agent Team – Need Help?
- Advisor Group - University Team: 800-285-3603
- Email: email@example.com
Travel Advisory Resources
- Flight Delay Map: https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp
- Travel Advisory Link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
- Travel Restrictions through Sherpa Link: https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions?affiliateId=christopherson
International Travel Awareness
- International Travel Awareness &Insurance through the Office of Compliance and Risk Management.
For business-related international travel:
- Risk Management must be notified every time a University employee is traveling outside of the continental United States and Canada on KSU business. Failure to give proper notification could result in non-coverage.
- Notify Elaine Ramhoff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Risk Management at 2-1949 with travel information including travelers, dates of travel, destination and department authorizing travel.
- See the Office of Compliance and Risk Management’s website for more information.
- WorldRisk International Travel Insurance Card
International Travel – Traveler’s Checklist
IT’s International Travel Employee Security Checklist:
- IT must be notified every time a university employee is traveling internationally.
- Contact the Office of Security and Access Management
- Inform them what countries you are visiting and the dates of your trip
- Phone: (330) 672-5566 (on-campus x25566)
- Email: email@example.com
Additional International Resources
- Visit US Department of State website: for country information.
- The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Guide to tipping