Know Before You Go

Christopherson Agent Team – Need Help? 

Travel Advisory Resources

International Travel Awareness

For business-related international travel:      

  • Risk Management must be notified every time a University employee is traveling outside of the continental United States and Canada on KSU business. Failure to give proper notification could result in non-coverage.    
  • Notify Elaine Ramhoff via e-mail at or contact Risk Management at 2-1949 with travel information including travelers, dates of travel, destination and department authorizing travel.    
  • See the Office of Compliance and Risk Management’s website for more information.
  • WorldRisk International Travel Insurance Card 

International Travel – Traveler’s Checklist    

IT’s International Travel Employee Security Checklist:  

  • IT must be notified every time a university employee is traveling internationally. 
  • Contact the Office of Security and Access Management 
  • Inform them what countries you are visiting and the dates of your trip 
  • Phone: (330) 672-5566 (on-campus x25566) 
  • Email: 

Additional International Resources