Applying to Kent State Florence Summer Institute
Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good standing at their home institution. Applications will not be considered for admission until all items have been submitted. Some courses may have additional pre-requisites.
Application Deadline for both the June & July Session
Priority Application Deadline: February 1
- Students who wish to participate in the group flight, must submit their application by this date.
Final Application Deadline: March 1
- All students who submit their application between February 2-March 1 will be responsible for arranging their own travel to and from Florence.
Applying for the Florence Summer Institute
The Florence Summer Institute application opens in mid-September.
KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Students may apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU Flashline credentials.
NON-KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Apply online as a Kent State Guest Student (there is no fee to apply)
- When completing the Guest Student Application, please be sure to make the following selections:
- Select Student Type: Guest
- Select Campus: Kent Campus
- After submitting the Guest Student Application, students must e-mail the program coordinator at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once accepted, the program coordinator will communicate the new KSU credentials required to begin the study abroad application process.
- Students may then apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU Flashline credentials.