Applying to Kent State Florence Summer Institute
Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good standing at their home institution. Applications will not be considered for admission until all items have been submitted. Some courses may have additional pre-requisites.
Application Deadline for both the June & July Session
Application Deadline: February 1
Applying for the Florence Summer Institute
The Florence Summer Institute application opens in mid-September.
KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Students may apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU FlashLine credentials.
NON-KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Apply online as a Kent State Guest Student (there is no fee to apply)
- When completing the Guest Student Application, please be sure to make the following selections:
- Select Student Type: Guest
- Select Campus: Kent Campus
- After submitting the Guest Student Application, students must e-mail the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within a 48-72 hours of submitting your application, students who are accepted as Guest Students will receive an acceptance e-mail from Kent State Admissions.
- Following the acceptance e-mail, students will receive a second e-mail with their KSU credentials to log into FlasLine (the KSU online portal) with 48-72 hours of acceptance.
- Students must then log into their FlashLine account for the first time and establish a password for FlashLine.
- Students may then apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU FlashLine credentials.