“KSU for You” Takes to the Road
This March, representatives from Kent State University’s Division of Human Resources; Office of General Counsel; Enrollment Management and Student Affairs; Division of Information Services; Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Academic Affairs; and the Division of Institutional Advancement will hold “KSU for You” visits at all Regional Campus locations to connect with faculty and staff to facilitate and accommodate institutional knowledge sharing.
Each “KSU for You” visit will include a variety of presentations, training, meet and greets, and informational tables with members of leadership from various Kent State divisions. In addition, all attendees will be eligible for prize drawings, complimentary giveaways and an informational lunch and learn.
Some of the topics you can expect at each campus include:
- A one-hour Beyond Compliance training session presented by the Division of Human Resources, Office of General Counsel and Enrollment Management and Student Affairs. Note: This session will count toward one hour of compliance training.
- Intercollegiate Athletics will have a special presentation on “Leadership in Athletics.”
- The Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion will offer a presentation titled “Charting Our Course: Building a Culture of Diversity.”
- The Division of Information Services will have two presentations on each campus. The first topic is on “Security as a Shared Responsibility." The second session will be on “Enterprise Monitoring.”
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Wellness. Prior registration is required for the Lunch-and-Learn sessions, and the link is included on your campus schedule.
“KSU for You” visits also will include information tables staffed by division representatives in an informal “fair” style. Faculty and staff are encouraged to visit with divisional representatives where they may enter free prize drawings, put a “face with a name," get answers to questions or just gain new knowledge on all that Kent State has to offer.
To view the “KSU for You” spring schedule for each campus, please visit the “KSU for You” website. The “KSU for You” committee and the Division of Human Resources look forward to seeing you on your campus where YOU are center stage!
For more information or to have your department represented at future “KSU for You” visits, please contact the Office of Employee Engagement and Outreach in the Division of Human Resources at 330-672-8075.