As we look to the future, the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship is focused on key priorities that will better position our students, faculty and staff for continued success:
- New College of Business Building – Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Kent State University is educating future business leaders. Our rankings are soaring, and our teaching practices are more collaborative than ever – highlighting a need for a larger, innovative home for the college. We are the largest provider of business graduates in Northeast Ohio, which positions Kent State as a hub for business innovation here and around the world. A new building will support our business community and champion Kent State as a global beacon of business innovation.
- Scholarships – The financial demands students face today are remarkably different than even a decade ago. Declines in traditional sources of income, coupled with shrinking state support for higher education, require students to bear a large part of the cost of their education. The gift of knowledge is priceless, and a student’s financial situation should not be an obstacle to improving his or her life. We want to open the door to students who need and want access to higher education, and scholarships are the key. But to do that, we need your support.
- Emergency Scholarships – As our students endeavor to earn their degrees, they may encounter an unexpected hardship that has the potential to derail their academic efforts. Emergency scholarships provide needed funding to help students continue on their path to graduation.
- Study Abroad Scholarships – International educational experiences enrich students’ lives personally and professionally, equipping them with a deep understanding of global business practices. Students can choose from more than 120 destinations to study abroad, though often need scholarships to pay for travel expenses.
- Student Readiness – Along with providing a world-class education, we are committed to equipping our students for success through interview preparation. We provide career services support, career fairs, etiquette dinners, numerous networking opportunities and interview attire for students with financial need.
- Faculty Support – Endowed professorships enable us to attract renowned faculty members from around the globe who can share their expertise with our students, conduct valuable research and elevate the reputation of our programs.