Glauser School of Music MIC Check-out Request
The Glauser School maintains an inventory of laptop MICs for student use.
- Please read the Statement of Responsibility, Terms and Conditions for checking out a MIC.
- Fill out the reservation request form here.
- You will be able to pick-up the MIC in the Music Office during normal business hours (M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.).
Statement of Responsibility, Terms and Conditions (Please Read)*
- Although normal wear and tear is expected, you agree to take the utmost care to protect the MIC from loss, theft or damage. You agree to be responsible for any and all damage to the MIC. In the event of theft or loss, you agree to pay its replacement value of $80 to the School of Music You expressly agree that any damage or loss shall be charged to your student account.
- Please immediately notify the Music Office of any issues with MIC, including malfunction, loss or theft, or damage.
- You are responsible for the timely return of the MIC to the Music Office. Returns must be made by Friday at 4:30 p.m. during finals week at the end of your selected term of use (one semester or one academic year). Failure to return the MIC on time will result in a $40 late fee and a hold will be placed on the undersigned’s records (grades, transcripts, diploma) until the MIC has been returned and all fees paid. In addition, the matter may be referred to Campus Security and be subject to the laws that govern illegal possession of property. An email reminder will be sent regarding returning the MIC.
- The Glauser School of Music reserves the right to terminate this loan agreement at any time and for any reason. You agree to return the MIC within 24 hours following notification of termination from the Glauser School.
Questions or Need Assistance?
- Visit the Music Office in the Glauser School
- Call 330-672-2172
- Email email@example.com