Materials are available for pickup or drop off only during library hours.
- Call 330-675-8865 when you arrive on campus and give your name to the library staff. No one will be permitted to pick up materials for you unless you have a proxy on file.
- Please park in front of the Library/Theatre building entrance.
- A Library staff person will bring your materials out to you. The materials can be placed in your trunk, or if you prefer to remove them off the cart yourself, the staff person will step away.
- Please show the library staff person your photo ID
- A due date will be marked on the material, but you can also check your library account,
- Call 330-675-8865 when you arrive on campus.
- Please park in front of the Library/Theatre building entrance
- Let the Library staff person know you are dropping off materials. Materials can be placed on a cart.
If you have any questions, please visit our homepage for contact information: