Honors Program Eligibility
Take your education a step further by applying to the Kent State Trumbull Honors Program!
KENT STATE TRUMBULL HONORS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- 3.5 cumulative high school GPA
- At this time, we are taking a holistic approach to evaluating eligible students’ interest in the Honors Program. First-year applicants are not required to submit ACT or SAT test scores. In the absence of test scores, we will review all available factors such as the completion of core curriculum, high school GPA, a student’s decision to take rigorous coursework, application essay, extracurricular activities, leadership experiences, other achievements or extenuating circumstances, etc.
- First-year scholarship opportunities
- 3.25 cumulative college GPA
- Strong reading and writing skills
HOW TO APPLY
- First-year students who meet the above criteria will receive an email invitation to apply for the Honors Program upon acceptance to Kent State Trumbull and must complete the application prior to their First Step date. Those who are accepted to Kent State Trumbull by Feb. 1 will automatically be awarded the Honors Program Scholarship upon acceptance to the Honors Program.
- Current Kent State Trumbull students expressing a strong interest in the Honors Program are welcome to complete an application for admission to the Honors Program. Contact Dr. Laurie Hines firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.