Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon is the International Honor Society in Economics. This organization has more than 400 chapters throughout the world and offers you opportunities to activities such as invited speakers, group discussions, dinners, meetings and special projects.
- All candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- If you are an undergraduate student, you must have at least a 3.0 GPA in your economics courses, with at least 12 hours completed.
- If you are a graduate student, you must have a GPA of 3.0 in your economics courses, with the equivalent of at least one semester of economics graduate work completed.
- There is a membership fee of $32. Checks should be made out to Omicron Delta Epsilon.
- You can obtain a membership form from the Department of Economics or download the form and submit it to Professor Kent.
Economics Department Chair