SWIB 2020 has been canceled due to the recent preventative and proactive protocols mandated by the University. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you in March 2021.
The Spirit of Women in Business Conference is an annual event hosted by the Kent State University College of Business Administration. The conference brings together women from diverse professional backgrounds.
Last year, more than 250 business professionals, along with undergraduate and graduate students from Northeast Ohio and beyond, attended the event. The day-long conference includes a 60-minute keynote Q&A, as well as three breakout sessions, each with presentation options for attendees to choose from.
SAVE THE DATE:
This year's conference will be held on Friday, March 20, 2020.
This conference has been pre-approved for 4.5 PDCs for SHRM recertification.
Dr. Tasha Eurich
Reporter, host and producer, WKSU
Breakout Session I:
- Q&A with the Keynote - Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Panel
- Are you Ready for Gen Z? - Deborah Easton, Communication Skills Consultant
Breakout Session II:
- Growing your Power as a Leader - Michelle Settecase, EY
- Frontiers of Corporate Culture & Workplace Practices Panel
- How to Stay in Touch with your Passions at Every Stage of your Career - Sally Day & Kathy McMullin, Executive Coaches
Breakout Session III:
- Better Business Communication and the Brain - Jamie Maniloff, General Motors
- Negotiating with Confidence - Debbie Okey, Career Coach and Speaker
Kent State Student Center
1075 Risman Drive
Please see the SWIB map for parking and walking directions on campus.
SWIB Coordinator, Director
Career Services Office
College of Business Administration