2020 Spirit of Women in Business Conference
The Spirit of Women in Business Conference is an annual event hosted by the Kent State University College of Business Administration. The conference brings together women from diverse professional backgrounds.
Last year, more than 250 business professionals, along with undergraduate and graduate students from Northeast Ohio and beyond, attended the event. The day-long conference includes a 60-minute keynote Q&A, as well as three breakout sessions, each with presentation options for attendees to choose from.
SAVE THE DATE:
This year's conference will be held on Friday, March 20, 2020.
This conference has been pre-approved for 4.5 PDCs for SHRM recertification.
Dr. Tasha Eurich
Breakout Session I:
- Q&A with the Keynote, Dr. Tasha Eurich.
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Panel, Dr. Cathy DuBois.
- IGen/GenZ, Deborah Easton.
Breakout Session II:
- Growing Your Power as a Leader, Michelle Settecase.
- Frontiers of Corporate Culture & Workplace Practices, Erin Fairman.
- Facilitator, Dr. Kathleen Buse.
- Hyland, Courtney Conn.
- J.M. Smucker's.
- Sally Dally & Kathy McMullin.
Breakout Session III:
- Better Business Communication and the Brain, Jamie Maniloff.
- Negotiation, Debbie Okey.
More Information Coming Soon
SWIB Coordinator, Director
Career Services Office
College of Business Administration