Looking to Earn Your MSBA Near Akron? Choose Kent State University!
Home of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park as well as the birthplace of NBA legend Lebron James, Akron, Ohio is a great place to call home, and it is also a short distance from the beautiful Kent State campus. With online options and accommodations becoming increasingly more common, it is now easy to earn your degree from just about anywhere, including from the comfort of your own home in Akron.
At Kent State University, we recognize the benefits of digital media and online learning, and with that in mind we strive to accommodate every potential student wanting to pursue their master’s in business analytics (MSBA) near Akron.
How to Earn Your Akron Online MSBA at Kent State
Ready to take the next step toward achieving your MSBA near Akron? At Kent State University, we are dedicated to meeting the needs of the diverse schedules of our graduate students.
With that in mind, when choosing to pursue your graduate degree at Kent State, you are given the freedom to complete your degree 100% online. Stay home in Akron and see to your studies, all while balancing work and family commitments. Best yet, for those who prefer the flexibility of an online program, we have tailored our curriculum to transfer seamlessly to a 30-credit hour online format, which can allow for graduation in as few as 12 months.
Also considered a multi-disciplinary online graduate degree, our program accommodates students from diverse undergraduate majors, such as business, engineering, and computer science. Because of the varied academic backgrounds students who enter our program possess, we incorporate a variety of courses into our curriculum to create a multifaceted approach.
Some of the core competencies that encapsulate our Akron online MSBA program include:
- Data mining/machine learning
- Programming and software tools
- Applied probability and statistics
- Databases and data processing
- Quantitative algorithms
Do our course offerings align with your current or future career? To apply for your Akron master’s in business analytics, potential students must submit the following:
- Online application form and accompanying fee
- Official transcripts from accredited college or university
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal essay of goals and objectives
- English score for international applicants only (500 TOEFL paper-based, 79 TOEFL IBT, 6.5 IELTS, 110 Duolingo)
To apply for our Akron online MSBA, your GMAT/GRE score is, no longer required.
Career Opportunities Beyond Graduation
Once you complete your master’s in business analytics near Akron, the career opportunities you will have available are abundant. At its core, our online MSBA program near Akron helps students further gain the technical, analytical, decision-making, communication, and leadership skills that will help them flourish within any sought-after field.
Here are just some of the industries that you could work in after receiving your MSBA near Akron:
- Professional consulting services
- Scientific and technical services
- Public administration
- Information services
For a more in-depth look at the diverse industries you could enter after receiving your master’s in business analytics near Akron, feel free to read our blog on the 8 Career Paths You Can Pursue with a Master’s in Business Analytics.
How our Kent State Alumni Association Can Help
Finishing your MSBA near Akron and having a difficult time finding the right job for you? The Kent State University Alumni Association can help.
With over 258,000 alumni worldwide, as well as an engaged, high-spirited alumni association that holds several social events throughout the year, there are numerous opportunities to network with fellow Flashes in the Akron area and beyond while looking for a full-time job.
On top of that, we value the spirit of giving back to the Kent State community. As an initiative that started in the wake of COVID-19, the Golden Flashes Business Directory highlights alumni who own businesses looking to engage with fellow alumni, as well as recent graduates looking for a full-time position that fits their skillset.
Benefits of Pursuing Your Master’s in Business Analytics Near Akron
When it comes to pursuing your MSBA near Akron from the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship, there are numerous benefits that you will be able to appreciate.
Some of Kent State University’s services include the following:
- Accessibility services – At Kent State University, we are dedicated to providing accessible physical and digital environments for our students in order to ensure the highest rates of success possible.
- Career Services Office – Like undergraduate students, MSBA students can receive in-person and virtual accommodations, such as résumé reviews and career advising appointments.
- KSU Engage – If you are earning your MSBA near Akron and want further involvement in student organizations, KSU Engage is a tool that can help you find the right club that aligns with your interests.
- Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Whether you are attending classes in-person or online, Kent State University is committed to recognizing and empowering each student regardless of race or gender.
Alongside the numerous services that Kent State University offers, we also possess credentials that set us apart from other institutions, including:
- The Kent State Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship has been ranked one of the top business schools in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
- We have been accredited by AACSB International for 54 years
- We are ranked as one of the nation’s most outstanding business schools by The Princeton Review
Contact Us About Earning Your MSBA Near Akron
To learn more about the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship, as well as the Master of Science in Business Analytics near Akron, request information from us or apply for your MSBA today.
For more information on our M.S. in Business Analytics programs and choosing the right career path for you, you can also check out our MSBA blog. We look forward to helping you plan your next steps toward achieving your graduate degree!