Undergraduate Academic Advising
Scheduled Appointments (30 minutes)
You will be given the option to select your appointment format when scheduling an appointment.
- In person appointments will be offered in 107 of the Business Administration building on the Kent campus.
- Virtual appointments will be done via Microsoft Teams.
Drop-in advising is available by phone or in person. This advising service is meant for questions that can be addressed in a 10-15 minute time frame (e.g. current term concerns or course recommendations for next term). For more time with an advisor, schedule a 30-minute appointment.
- Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Hours: 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- Sign up process: Call 330-672-2872 or visit us in-person in room 107 of the Business Administration building to sign in. You will be asked for your name, student information and reason for attending drop-in advising. Students are seen on a first-come basis according to the order of the sign-up list. We accept sign-ups until the list is full.
- Advising format: You can request to be advised in-person or over the phone.
Drop-In Advising for Education Abroad
Please visit room 300E BSA or call 330-672-2872 during these times:
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. (Starting October 4)
- Thursday: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Education Abroad drop-in advising for Fall 2022 will last through December 22, 2022.
Virtual Evening Advising
- Availability for virtual evening advising appointments will resume in the fall semester.
- If you are finding it challenging to schedule an advising appointment time, please call our office at 330-672-2872 from 8:00 – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS COURSE REGISTRATION ERRORS
If you received an error while trying to register for a business course, click the link below to complete the form. Submit one form per course registration error.
You will be asked to sign into the form with your KSU username and password and to provide the information below (see #1-6) for the following information. Verify the information on the form is correct before submitting. Inaccurate information may delay the response to your request.
Items #2-6 above can be found on the Add or Drop Course screen.
If you are a guest student or need to request an override from an advisor prior to registration, please send an email to QQA@kent.edu with the information in #1-5 above. Guest students should also attach a copy of their unofficial transcript.