Plan your career!
Kent State Trumbull is committed to supporting students in all aspects of the career development process. Kent State Trumbull’s Career Services office can assist students with the following:
- Graduate studies, major/career exploration
- Resume/cover letter development
- Interview preparation
- Career search assistance, and guidance
- Job & internship opportunities
- Employer connections
- Additionally, students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Services Center (These can be found at the bottom of this page)
Search for Ohio Internship and Professional Positions
- Are you or your company interested in recruiting candidates from the Trumbull Campus?
- For information specific to Trumbull Campus recruiting events and opportunities, or to share your job/internship posting (or questions) with us, please email Tiffany Tyree to have your opportunity listed on the Kent Trumbull Professional Opportunities e-board.
- You may also email your job/internship posting to email@example.com to have your opportunity listed at Kent State University's Handshake.
|career exploration ►||resume & cover letters ►||interviewing ►||job search strategies ►|
|job search videos & additional career tips►||virtual mock interview ►||Web Link favorites ►||global opportunities ►|