The financial aid office is busy getting ready for your arrival this summer!
You can also find additional information on the KSUCPM website: https://www.kent.edu/cpm/financial-aid
The University will begin to register members of the Class of 2024 for classes in early June. This will registration will trigger your BankMobile welcome packet. Kent State University has partnered with BankMobile, which will deliver your financial aid disbursement. Watch this video to better understand the BankMobile process: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/how-it-works/
The packet will be mailed to your permanent address on file. Please take a minute to review your permanent address in Flashline.
To review and or change your permanent mailing address:
- Log into FlashLine (using your User ID & the Password you created)
- Go to Student - then Dashboard
- In the Profile box click My Personal Information
- Click view addresses and Phones
- If you need to change your address click Update Addresses and Phones
- Under Type of Address to Insert choose permanent in the drop down box
- Click Current
- A new window will appear to enter the updated information
Once you receive your BankMobile welcome packet you will need the code inside to set up an on-line account and then set up your refund preference. This will be your login anytime you need to access the BankMobile website if you want change bank accounts or refund preferences.
Please let the college know if you have not received your card by the end of June/early July (if your financial aid has already been awarded.) We can send out a new code to your KSU email to expedite the process.
Below is the link to BankMobile for more information on BankMobile: https://bankmobilevibe.com/
Please contact Kathy Wright at email@example.com or 216-916-7490 with questions.