The financial aid office is busy getting ready for your arrival this summer!
You can also find additional information on the KSUCPM website: https://www.kent.edu/cpm/financial-aid
The University will begin to register members of the Class of 2024 for classes in early June. Kent State University has partnered with BankMobile, which will deliver your financial aid disbursement. Watch this video to better understand the BankMobile process: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/how-it-works/
Please take a minute to review your permanent address in Flashline.
To review and or change your permanent mailing address:
- Log into FlashLine (using your User ID & the Password you created)
- Go to Student - then Dashboard
- In the Profile box click My Personal Information
- Click view addresses and Phones
- If you need to change your address click Update Addresses and Phones
- Under Type of Address to Insert choose permanent in the drop down box
- Click Current
- A new window will appear to enter the updated information
Below is the link to BankMobile for more information on BankMobile: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
Please contact Kathy Wright at email@example.com or 216-916-7490 with questions.