CPM Communications & Marketing
Share your news with CPM!
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (CPM) is proud and eager to keep up with the recent news of its alumni, faculty and students. The CPM Office of Communications & Marketing invites you to reach out with information regarding your recent research, achievements and recognitions. While CPM cannot guarantee coverage of every story, it will assess the applicability and relevance to distribute news releases through the appropriate communication vehicle(s).
News can be shared with the University, and with the greater podiatric medical community in various outlets, with the style of information generally dictating which communication vehicle is best. Please familiarize yourself with the available communication vehicles and processes in place prior to submitting your request.
Questions regarding CPM news and communications can be directed to Madalynne Stanic Fitzgerald, Special Assistant, CPM at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CPM Office of Communications & Marketing reserves the right to make final communication vehicle selections, and to screen news articles at its discretion.
- CPM Website Article - News article published to the CPM website and listed in the Featured News section at the bottom of the homepage.
- PM News & Podiatry Management Magazine - CPM has the ability to share news press releases with Podiatry Management Magazine, as well as the PM News e-newsletters. Article selection for each source is ultimately determined by Podiatry Management and PM News publishers, and CPM cannot guarantee placement in either outlet.
- Footsteps Alumni Newsletter - Bi-annual newsletters sent to the CPM alumni community. If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please update your contact information by clicking here
- University Faculty / Staff News Now - Bi-weekly e-newsletters recognizing University faculty and staff achievements and departmental updates. Article selection for Faculty/Staff News is ultimately determined by the University, and CPM cannot guarantee placement.
- CPM Social Media - Announcements and recognition made via CPM social media accounts, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- CPM Digital Signage - Announcements and events posted to digital signage around the CPM campus
Communication Request Form
- The Communication Request Form is for CPM news stories only, and should not be completed for recruitment or sales purposes. Please direct advertisements to our Great Exchange & Classifieds.
- Submission does not guarantee placement. The CPM Office of Communications & Marketing will be in contact within 1-2 weeks regarding the approval status of your news story.
- Stories must be submitted in the form and layout that you wish for it to be published.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for news release following the submission of your communication request form.
- Time sensitive stories with a release required inside of 2 weeks post-submission cannot be guaranteed. Please contact Madalynne Stanic Fitzgerald at email@example.com for availability.